5 Laws of Stratospheric Success
How do you view the relationship between giving and success?
For most people, giving is the result of success.
But what if the reality is that giving is the cause of success?
In this installment of Book Reports, Ryan unpacks the principles espoused in the best-selling book, The Go-Giver, by Bob Burg & John David Mann.
This book outlines 5 laws for stratospheric success:
- The Law of Value - Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment
- The Law of Compensation - Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them
- The Law of Influence - Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people's interests first
- The Law of Authenticity - the most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself
- The Law of Receptivity - the key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving
Knowing and adopting these laws can open up endless possibility to be a blessing to others and find that as a result you come out majorly blessed!
As always, tank you for listening! Please show your support by leaving us a 5 star rating and review. And be a friend, tell a friend!
Learn more about our mission and offerings at theeuncommon.com
Follow us on instagram
Check out our Youtube channel